Diveheart has implemented a new policy for all trips starting with 2023. We will make every effort to accommodate our travelers on our scuba diving trips, however, travelers requiring any hands-on personal care for hygiene or medical reasons, must bring a personal care provider for their safety and well-being. Unfortunately, for safety reasons, personal care providers cannot be a person who will be working as a dive buddy on the trip. Securing the personal care provider will be the responsibility of the traveler. If you need financial assistance securing the care provider Diveheart will assist in any way we can. A deposit will be required for the care giver in addition to the deposit for the traveler. We see each person as an important part of the Diveheart family and we hope you realize that our new policy is for the safety of all the divers on the trip. Thanks for understanding.
This includes assistance with:
- Dressing, hygiene, and using the bathroom,
- Taking medications and managing wound care
- Getting in and out of bed and help with moving about
- receives at home nurse, doctor, catheter care, ostomy care, intravenous care, by licensed/certified individual
- physically evacuating in emergencies and dialing for assistance in emergencies